Aug 24: On Lost World, Random K-Pop Facts and Others

I'll be brief because August genuinely went by in a flash. Think it's also partly because I felt really unwell for parts of it, but I digress.

First, a rare family gathering in Ipoh. As I grow older, gatherings like these are fewer and far between so one must always cherish these moments.


And we also went to the Lost World of Tambun (thanks sister!). I must admit it was my first time there - shameful for someone who claims to be a child of Ipoh.


Football kicked off again (fortunately), but it looks like Manchester United are still garbage (unfortunately).

I also came across a fan meet event for Xiumin at One Utama completely by accident. That's when I realised that that EXO has been around for 12 (!) years.


Incidentally, a few days later I also accidentally came across an advert for a Taemin concert (do people still refer to them as concerts??), which led me to buy tickets, so that's something I'm really, really looking forward to. People who've known me from university days will understand.

Another fun fact: SHInee has been around for 16 years!


Lastly, we finally got the kids' passports done. The world beckons!

Comments

Popular Posts