Jul 24: On Quitting Morning Walks

I finally quit my morning walks.

For years, I've walked the closest MRT station to my house to get to work.

Not anymore.

I finally got myself season parking near the station. This spares me the troubles of:

  1. Predicting when the feeder bus will arrive or leave
  2. Figuring out how to get home without getting drenched when it rains
  3. Having to fork out a king's ransom to Grab home on days when I'm late or am too tired
Other than that, not much to report, really.

Tried some fancy foods, when I could.



Hung out with friends, when I could.



Ran around, when I could.



And that was about it.

Oh, and the kids finally got their own beds, so the risk of kicking someone/getting kicked while sleeping at night has greatly reduced. \o/

Comments

Popular Posts