Apr 24: On WrestleMania, Raya and Trips

Fasting in April makes it easier for me to catch WrestleMania. 

This year, I subscribed to the WWE Network just to watch WrestleMania live. The last time I did this, I was still a university student.



Not long after that was Raya. Celebrated it in KL as usual.


The night before though, I queued for hours just to get lemang. The queue was longer this year (yes, I was here last year too). Guess more and more people have no kampung to go home to.


Visited my old friend Jack for his open house. His was the only house I visited for the entirety of May.


Also managed to limit myself to just three office Raya gatherings. Managed to give a the rest a skip (although in fairness, I wasn't invited to most of them).


After all that, I made a trip down to Melaka. 

This is the furthest south my youngest child has ever been. 

We visited all the usual touristy spots, although if you haven't been there in a while, Pantai Klebang isn't really a pantai anymore. Nonetheless, the trip was a much needed break (for me, anyway). 



And finally, we went back to Ipoh on a train. Hadn't been on one of those in a while. 

They're still using the same train sets that were introduced when ETS first started many year ago. Glad to see they're in a good condition.


In closing, I'd just like to mention that I have yet to post anything on my Instagram this year. My slow to transition to uncle status is in full swing.

Comments

Popular Posts