Jan 24: On C19 (Again!) and Pierced Ears

The start to my 2024 has been tame.

I contracted COVID for the third time. The silver lining? The symptoms were not as severe as the previous times I had it, and I'm grateful for that. 

I also managed to catch up with some friends. It was good to spend time with familiar faces, especially those I hadn't seen in a while. 


My daughter decided to get her ears pierced. Incidentally, we went to the same place my wife did many, many years ago and we even met the lady who did it for my wife.


Finished Phantom Liberty, the expansion to Cyberpunk 2077. Took me longer than I thought it would (thanks, fatherhood!).

CD Projekt Red are one of my all-time favorite game publishers. Kudos to them for delivering yet another epic experience.

Got to think what to play next. Have a long queue of stuff I've yet to start on.

Comments

Popular Posts