Mar 23: Summarising It In Six

An eventful first quarter of 2023 comes to a close. March was probably the most eventful of the first three months, but here I attempt to sum it up in six points.

Firstly, I completed my first 10k run for this year. However, it took me 1 hour and 10 minutes, which is 10 minutes slower than my best timing. Got work to do to improve that.


Secondly, I visited Pengerang for work and was surprised to find the place quite peaceful. It was a nice change of pace from the hustle and bustle of city life. I was only half-joking when I told the boss I'd consider moving there.


Thirdly, I spoke on stage as a panelist on reputation management. This was my first time speaking on a stage in a long time, but it felt good to be able to big up the work I do on a daily basis.



Fourthly, I turned 35 and felt loved by everyone around me. It was a heartwarming experience to have my family and friends celebrate this milestone with me. 

Fifthly, I visited Sunway Lagoon after 20 years. While it was a great experience for the kids, I think I could have done better with strategizing the visit in order to maximize the value of the (pricey) tickets. 


Lastly, I started Ramadan once again and am looking forward to it as a time to refresh both body and soul. As I grow older, I find myself appreciating Ramadan even more and I am excited to take part in it once again.

Comments

Popular Posts