Feb 23: A Tardy One on Pau, Blue and Away Days

A tardy post. 

Time flies, doesn't it? As I type this, we're already nearing the end of the first quarter of 2023.

Anyway, I've been meaning to check out Bukit Pau for ages now, ever since I got into hiking about a year ago. And finally, in February, I managed to make it happen not once, but twice!
  
It's a moderately challenging hike with the advantage of being next to the city, which works for me.


So, I finally got to see Blue in concert - major childhood memories flooding back! But right after the show, I got hit with COVID for the second time. Thankfully, being double boosted meant my symptoms weren't as bad as the first time around.
I also attended my first away day Malaysian league match after almost 35 years. As far as the quality of football was concerned, it was atrocious but I rate it a 9.5/10 for entertainment.

Plus, what's not to like about meeting V. Saravanan in person?
I succumbed to the hype of Hogwarts Legacy and bought the game on the second day of release. I haven't had much time to actually play it yet - I've only logged about an hour of gameplay in almost a month! Hopefully I'll be able to dive in more soon, though. 

See you again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts