Jan 23: On Broken Resolutions, CNY and Others...

And just like that, we're already into the second month of 2023.

Some things have already gone to hell, like my plan to sign up for one run per month. Some other things I've already done, like open a CDS account (though I haven't a real plan as to what I want to do with it).

Little Khayra has started kindergarten (for the second time). It was hard for her to adjust the first two weeks but I think she's better now that she's made friends.

+ + +

Met the national badminton team. Wanted to take a picture with Pearly, but settled with Captain Aaron.


+ + +

Visited Farm Fresh @ UPM. It was pretty good. It kinda reminded me of Desa Dairy Farm in Sabah. I think the kids enjoyed it.



+ + +

Celebrated Chinese New Year with the fam. I may be wrong but I reckon this might be the smallest reunion we've ever had.


+ + +

Entered my first bowling tournament in six or seven years. Grouped together with a bunch of people I had never met prior to the tournament but we did OK. We finished second - five pins behind the eventual winners.


+ + +

Sent in a few job applications, some more out of hope than anything. Don't stand a snowball's chance in hell with some of them but you can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.

Comments

Popular Posts