Oct 22: Hikes, Hikes and more Hikes

The month of October was dedicated to a whole lot of hikes.

I went up Saga Hill, which was quite challenging because of the seemingly endless number of steps (I don't like steps).

Me, after the 95,000th step

I also went up Dinding Hill, which is apparently the highest bukit in KL. This had a paved road all the way to the top but we found a track on our way down. This track led us to a lookout point which had a nice sweeping view of what I think is Sri Rampai.

At the peak

At the lookout point

I also did the Tugu trails, which I had not really heard about prior to this. But there were a crap load of people in there so I may have been living under a rock.
Somehow we look Photoshopped here

I don't know why this lookout tower exists. Can't see anything.

At the end of the month, a group of us went up Bukit Kutu. This was by far the longest hike I've done so far. Took us about 7 hours but this was still a much more enjoyable hike than the Saga one.


We were actually perched on a rock at the summit when we took this.

Amidst the ruins of an old British bungalow near the summit

+ + +

I also said goodbye to a friend this month, which is the perfect excuse for me to bring up my favourite work photo.

All of us in this pictured used to be sat within 10-15 feet of each other but all of them (except Abang Nal on the right and myself) have moved on to other things.

I should really get an undercut hairstyle again someday

+ + +

I also applied for a few jobs and attended a few interviews. I genuinely think I'm too honest during interviews and doubt if any of them will result in positive outcomes.

Comments

Popular Posts