Sept 22: On Growing Pains and Even More Hikes

I start off by making a confession. I've never grown a plant in my life.

Not even the taugeh we were supposed to grow for Kemahiran Hidup.

Inspired by a trip to Kebun-Kebun Bangsar, I'm trying to grow something. The first attempt ended in complete disaster but the second is going alright (so far).

This isn't mine. This is Kebun-Kebun Bangsar.

My assistant helping out.


+++

Two hikes this month.

The first was a solo one on the Kiara trails. I went in via Hartamas but I reckon some of the trails have not been used in ages. Can barely make them out at times (see picture below).

Other than an encounter with a great black dog, I was mostly alone.

This was a trail (according to AllTrails) but I wasn't going to risk it.


The second was up Bukit Kembara, which is near KL's first water reservoir (apparently).


+++

I went bowling for the first time in maybe seven or eight years.

Needless to say the scores were abysmal. Think I just about snuck past 100 on my second game.

My team

Should make it a point to go a bit more frequently. Used to do it after work all the time.

I'll see if I can squeeze a few games in between my attempts to grow plants and hikes.

Comments

Popular Posts