Aug 22: On My First Business Travel in Years and Family Trips

On a recent business trip (first in years), one of the guys in our Kuching office was kind enough to bring me to visit the Petrosains Playsmart. This was of the many corporate social responsibility projects I worked on previously but this is actually the first time I've ever seen the end product of one of the 9.3 million approval papers I've done.

Looking good!

+ + +

In other news, public transport is still garbage.

Looking bad!

+ + +

And KL is still a mess whenever it rains.

Looking awful!

+ + +

However, our trip to Penang was good. This trip was much more peaceful the the hectic unplanned one we had in January.

Tranquility

+ + +

And Ipoh was awesome as always.

Now that I don't live there anymore I do a lot more of the touristy things like visiting Concubine Lane (for the first time in seven or eight years).

#2 eyeballing my coffee. She's quite the foodie.

And also the Kek Look Tong Caves, a place I used to visit every morning when I was a schoolboy as my childhood home is nearby.

It looks so different from what it used to look like. I haven't decided yet if it's good or bad.

What I am sure about is the fact that the hill behind won't be there anymore when my kids grow up (damned quarry!)

Used to follow Mum on her morning walks here

Stay safe. Get your second boosters.

Comments

Popular Posts