Mar 22: On Reconnecting and Turning 34

The theme for March was reconnecting with friends.

I met up with my Masters coursemates for the first time in more than a year. It was to celebrate our graduation, but a few of us couldn't make it. We should probably do that more often.

I met up with my old housemates again after three or four years. They seem happy enough in Australia, which is nice.

I also met up with the Spartan boys (the few of us who could make it anyway). We're older, greyer but still pretty much the same people.

---

I turned 34. The occasion warranted my parents coming down to KL, which is rare (but much appreciated).


I also appreciated the wishes, thoughts and gifts from family and friends alike. I especially treasure the ones from those I rarely communicate with, most of which are my old schoolmates.

---

I am also really looking forward to Ramadan, which has technically already started. This year I'll be looking to resume a long-held personal rule of having at least one iftar with the family. 

Comments

Popular Posts