Random Musings

At times like these, I am reminded precisely why I didn't go on a solo trip when I had the chance.

Based on my movements in Jakarta, it becomes very clear that my comfort zone is perhaps the size of Vatican City. Once I get comfortable with a particular spot, I'd probably be content to spend 99% of my time within a 200m radius of that spot. Not hard to see why a solo trip overseas would have been wasted on me, eh?

Anyway, unless I'm very much mistaken, this will be the first time I begin 1 Ramadan abroad since my Sri Lanka days.

More pertinently, it will be my first ever Ramadan as a married boy.

So in a way, it's a Ramadan of many firsts. I look forward to it with eager anticipation.

Here's to the holy month of Ramadan. Let's make it a blessed and meaningful one.


Comments

Popular Posts