The Annoying Face

I think I have a face that makes people want to annoy me.

My manager has this habit of calling me exclusively and especially when I’m eating or when I’m talking to my friends.

I could be at the other end of the floor, miles away from my workstation, but he’d still make an effort to walk all the way over to call me. And the way he waves at me like a platform off the coast of Sarawak just sank in order to attract attention? Priceless.

But here’s the thing: there’s never anything important.

At the end of our conversation, 99.9% of the time I’ll be thinking is that it? You interrupted my lunch/conversation to tell me that?

But, as I stated at the beginning of this post, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and put it down to my “I want to annoy you” face.

I know you want to annoy this face

Comments

Popular Posts