5/11

Today's been one of those difficult days.

RapidKL suffered yet another breakdown. Got to work feeling so damn tired. It's bad enough that even when it doesn't break down you're stuck in that damned tin can for 40 minutes.

Couldn't finish my work. I have so many things to keep track of at work that I'm not even sure what's what anymore. I feel like taking another vacation.

Got home late. Dinner was late. Everything was just late.

Traffic was terrible. Forced me to take the longer, alternative route back home, but even then I got blocked my two cows in the middle of the blasted road.

House had no water. Couldn't cook, couldn't take care my ever-growing pile of laundry, couldn't wash my bathroom... Heck, I couldn't even take a leak in peace.

Just felt overwhelmed there for a second.

But I'm okay.

There. I feel better already.

May tomorrow be a much, much better day than today.

Comments

Popular Posts