Six Months In Numbers

75,000
The rough estimate of ass-holes I meet on the road in a single day


10,000
The approximate number of kilometres my car has covered in six months


1900
The highest amount of cash I've had to pay over the counter (I seriously need a credit card)


350
The amount my company owes me in claims (don't think I'm ever going to get it back)


195
The number of days since I first set foot here in KL


70
The value (in MYR) of the pair of shoes that were stolen from my car


60
Days since I first suffered from tendonitis


23
The floor where my house is located


16
The amount of LRT stations between Kelana Jaya and KLCC


14
The floor where my office is located


9.6
The distance between home and the LRT station


9
The number of the skill group that my department manages


6
The amount of states I've been to in the past six months


3
Amount of times I've gone home in six months


2
The tower in which my office is located


1
The amount of night(s) I've had to spend in complete darkness without electricity


0
The amount of times I've paid my phone bill thus far

Comments

Popular Posts