A Fond Farewell (not to TSWZ)

I've had the exact same PSU for the past 9 years, so when I finally retired it last week, it was a bit of an emotional moment. Haha.

It was the last remaining item still in use from that first PC I built and to be fair to it, other than the fact that its sleeves had sort of melted away, it was still in perfect condition (best investment ever?). 

Just decided to get a new one because I wanted the cables to look slightly neater than that tangled mess you see below.


I think I feel a bit more upset about this than I do about the abrupt departure of Tan Sri Wan Zul but then again, people who work with P do tend to get very attached to their Presidents (someone should study why this happens).

Goodbye trusted friend (the PSU, not the President)!

Comments

Popular Posts