The Completion List

Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm a casual gamer. I could easily spend entire weekends glued to the PC or the PS4 but I wouldn't say I'm at the hardcore level. My wife, though, would probably tell you I spend way too much time on games.

Despite spending thousands of hours gaming, I must confess there have been very few that I've played right through to the very end.

While the majority of the games I play don't theoretically have endings (Football Manager or Cities Skylines, anyone?), I also own a whole bunch like Mass Effect or Skyrim which include stories that are meant to be finished. I'd say, however, that my completion rate of these games are borderline abysmal.

Here are the ones I actually remember finishing:

Ace Combat 2 (also probably the one the most playthroughs)

Freelancer

Ace Combat 4

GTA San Andreas

Sleeping Dogs

Infamous First Light (first I ever finished on a PS4)

The Order 1886

Uncharted

Uncharted 2

Just Cause 3

GTA V

The Witcher 3

That's about it. It's a really short list.

I've also only just realised - by looking at the list - that the games I finish tend to be of the third-person variety and must feature a relatively good story since I get bored rather quickly.

So, if anyone reading this has any other they'd like to recommend, then feel free to do so.

As a side note, RDR2 is on my list and looks very much like something I'd be able to finish.

Comments

Popular Posts