Sights & Sounds of London (pt 2)

It's taken me 27 years but I've finally experienced a place where it's zero degrees.
And no the freezer at Kenny Rogers doesn't count.

Picked a really cold morning for a ride.

Still the closest I have ever come to proper snow...

Couldn't resist scooping some of it up

Riding around the park. Video's about 70mb.
Sorry for the wonky camera work. It was my first bike ride in 2 years.

Visited the home of the arch-enemy

This pic was primarily for my Arsenal supporting brother

Also visited the arch-enemy's arch-enemy

And this picture was primarily for my Spurs supporting father
(the ruddy stadium was under construction...)


On my way to White Hart Lane. Video is 30mb.
Videoed it because everyone seemed to suddenly disappear from sight.

Hanging out at Muffin Man
London Eye

The Shard

Hercule Poirot!

No I don't know where I'm going

Everyone else wanted one with the Queen's Guard.
I wanted one with the modern police car.
(The policeman told me he wasn't allowed to take pictures)

Random Tube ride. Video's about 3mb.

Gallivanting around St. Pancras at night

Group photo during lunch
Fake snow!

Comments

Popular Posts