Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

It's taken me 9 months but I'm finally kicking what has been a overwhelmingly lethargic 2014 into life.

In the past one-and-a-half months, I:

Went for my first ever musical.
Supermokh, based on the life of football legend Mokhtar Dahari

Attended my first ever tennis tournament (and will go for more in future).
Malaysian Open 2014: Kei Nishikori vs. Julien Benneteau

Went on a business trip at long bloody last.
I like this picture a lot even though I'm not in it.

Watched a live wrestling match for the first time.
WWE Live in Kuala Lumpur
Legally certified myself to get married.
Pre-marriage course: Not as bad as it's made up to be
(if you can stand crude jokes for 2 days)
But I'm not done yet.

There's still 2 months to go in 2014.

It's been a largely forgettable year in every sense but I'll be going all out to make these last two months are as memorable as they possibly can be.

Comments

Popular Posts