The H2O Problem

As I enter my fifth day without water, I find myself resorting to increasingly resourceful ways to say alive (drama!). Without wanting to go into too much detail let's just say it involves lots of visits to the gym and a steady supply of bottled mineral water.

I find it utterly perplexing how a city which floods practically every time it drizzles has difficulties ensuring proper water supply to its residents.

Ideally I'd like to see people from National Water Services Commission to come out and explain quite what they're doing to solve this problem just as a form of assurance but knowing how things work in this nation it's probably not going to happen.

The water problem is probably going to go the way of the haze problem. Happens this year, politicians talk big about eradicating it next year, happens again next year (ad infinitum).

Comments

Popular Posts