Stand Up and Be Counted


I'm nearly 26 years old. Surely they don't think I'm that silly as to believe that the reason behind all this is because of their concern for me.

Please.

It's three years too late.

And please...

In three years they've been here just twice (and even those were fairly recent) so excuse me if I find the concern very false.

And please...

I don't even mind that nobody cares. I never asked for it and never will but I've always understood that just because I'm a tough bastard doesn't mean everyone else will be. I'm willing to help but all I ask is a little fairness.

I'm quite upset they can't appreciate why I don't think the original plan was very sucky and downright unfair for me. I'm slightly less annoyed that we're now going with my plan which ensures everybody loses contributes something.

And please...

I will take care of myself. Just like I always have.

Comments

Popular Posts