250112

At around this time six years ago, I had just left school and there were plenty of options for me to choose from.

I remember coming across a Monash University Mechanical Engineering brochure, which showed this dude standing in front of, or inside, an aeroplane engine and I was quite fascinated by it. The thought of being able to work in and around aeroplanes was exciting (still is until today). That set the tone for what I wanted to achieve. Mechanical engineering. Or at the very least study something which would allow me to work in an airport or an airline in the future.

Six years later? I find myself as a wee Human Resource boy. Or what I think is Human Resource anyway. Quite frankly I haven't the foggiest clue as to what my department contributes to my organization.

I don't believe I can be any further away from the dreams I harboured six years ago.

But God has a plan for me.

I will follow. And I will see this out.

Veni, vidi, vici.

Comments

Popular Posts